Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Lately I've been doing lots of research on taking self portraits. All with no luck... my biggest struggle is figuring out the lighting situation. I really love this tutorial from A Beautiful Mess.

This past week I had Hunky snap a few photos of me in what I wore to work on Saturday. The plan was to cut it off at the ankles because I didn't like the shoes I wore... but, as you'll see Beans made a guest appearance and I just couldn't crop her out!

This was the better picture of Beans...
  • Bow Belt (at $38 a great deal!)
  • Cardi (currently on sale!)
  • Tank (love this drape neck tank so much I bought 2!)
  • Cami (tomato red)
  • Cargo Skirt (super comfy and easy to work in)
White House Black Market

This is the debut of my new hair! I'm loving my bangs!

pleated poppy

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on the pleated poppy and I like it. Where did you get the cardigan? I would love it if you linked this up to my fashion party.

    Doranda
    http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/04/watch-what-im-wearing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan! Be sure to grab the badge and comment on the main post and one other post, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/what-i-wore-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! I tried to comment on this yesterday on my phone but it apparently didn't go through! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. Like, SO much. Also, I would be terrified to wear a white skirt to work, you're a braver woman than me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?