Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy Busy

Have you ever been so busy that you don't know where to start?
I have never been as busy as I am with my classes right now...
To top this off people seem to be coming out of the walls asking me for favors and to give them some of my time... Time which I don't even have enough of to dole out to the things that I actually must complete.

If I had time here are some of the things I would make, from wonderful patterns I found on Etsy:


This super cute hat pattern is from: McHats

This vintage evening gown pattern is from patternshop

What a beautiful skirt pattern from CherryBubbleVintage


I only wish I had the time to make some of these beautiful things! Maybe you have the time... and if you do I am totally jealous... you should use it to search vintage patterns on Etsy and make something gorgeous!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - so - what do you think?