Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Get Up & Get Active with Enrique

Every once in a while a song comes out that makes you want to move. I don't know if you've heard the newest Enrique Iglesias song --- but it does just that...

Enjoy!



Seriously --- I want to do aerobics to that song!! Although if nothing else it gets me bopping around in my seat... (Everyone at the coffee shop must think I am crazy!!)
What song motivates you to be active?

Here are some things I found on Etsy that make me want to move!

heatherboyd creates these very active earrings.

These darling divas doing water aerobics would surely love this song! From reniebritenbucher

I feel as though it would be beyond appropriate to sport this fabulous mini tutu, from PerryStyle, while dancing around to fabulously upbeat music!

Have you taken a moment to enter to win $25 from JeweledFibers? Click the button to do so!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog - new follower, feel free to stop by my blog to say Hello: www.remakingmemories.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS SONG! Now I can't get it out of my head!
    Those water aerobic gals are hilarious! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?