Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Eve Recap!

Hunky and I spent New Years Eve at the Rock Bottom Brewery with a great group of friends. It was such a fun night with great food and drinks as well as noise makers and sparkly hats!

The whole group all dressed up.

My friend Wendy and I got ready a little early and then had Hunky & our friend Tory pose for a picture with us.

All the lovely ladies.

Hunky & I with our super fashionable wrist bands :)

I most definitely recommend an all inclusive New Years party. It was nice to just stay in one place and have everything provided for. Cabs at the end of the night were interesting and expensive - but other than that it was a fabulous worry free time.

I wore these fabulous earrings from White House Black Market - that are now on sale for $14.99!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Hey - so - what do you think?