Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wedding Planning Excursion to Creative Papers Online

Hunky was a good sport for this whole adventure!

Hunky Fiance's Family is friends with Susan, a woman who owns and operates a huge handmade paper warehouse in Ann Arbor, MI. It is a mostly online business called Creative Papers Online - although the web address is handmade-paper.us - She does do some business out of the warehouse - which is awesome!

10' Racks of paper - each holding a different handmade sheet...

Hunky Boyfriend, Rachel, Hunky's Little Sister Laura and I had the opportunity to visit the warehouse just before the new year in search of inspiration for Wedding color scheme and invitation ideas. What an overwhelming and fabulous time it was!

Hunky & Laura searching for the perfect wedding paper

Susan's Daughter's name is Anna - I took that as a great sign when I found my name while setting out the paper samples I had selected.

Feeling accomplished and overwhelmed with all of our choices.

Now it's time to make some choices...

The only thing I know for certain is that one of our colors will be silver.
Head on over to Creative Papers Online and let me know what some of your favorites are - You will probably come out with about a million just like we did!

1 comment:

Hey - so - what do you think?