Monday, May 9, 2011

Retro Reinvention - My Senior Fashion Line

I am excited to be able to share my Senior Fashion Line with you! This line was inspired by vintage house dresses. The original intention was to re-purpose and upcycle vintage dresses, but as you'll see, they didn't provide enough fabric for what I wanted to do...

Inspiration Collage


The final line - my concept piece (with the cones) was inspired by the idea of making a dress upside-down. My new goal is to turn it into coffee cozies... :D

Me with my line!

Here's a preview of the images that I had taken of these dresses for my portfolio! Thanks again to the beautiful Gina for modeling my creations and to Zac for capturing such beautiful photographs!






Have a great day!
Photobucket

p.s. Look for these dresses and more to show up soon in my Etsy Shop!





Anything Related
Tip  Junkie handmade projects

8 comments:

  1. I seriously L.O.V.E your yellow dress! I especially love the pleated/ruffle detail at the neckline. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are wonderful! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your senior line...it is absolutely AMAZING!! Love the photos and the collage at the top, too. :)

    Great to meet you through the Etsy Blog Team! :)
    I am a new follower/subscriber to your blog.

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are gorgeous!!! Love it! I am visiting from The Girl Creative and I am your newest follower!
    Have a great day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love retro and vintage. The pink dress is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Such a beautiful model too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are darling! I love the pink one! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?