Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I Wore - End of April

 This week has been rainy, cold and sometimes humid... That's Chicago weather for you! Therefore I decided to spare you all the horror of my wildly out of control hair.  I did figure out how to manage it by yesterday, with a whole ton of hairspray!

This skirt is one of my favorites - I made it for a class a couple of years ago and just stumbled upon the rest of the fabric for it yesterday -  I'm excited to make an a-line version!

My Outfit:
  • Skirt - Stunning
  • Belt - WHBM (vintage)
  • Shirt - WHBM (currently on sale!)
  • Necklace - WHBM (currently on sale!)
  • Jacket - WHBM (current)
Photobucket



Please see my sidebar for the places I link up my looks!




2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm impressed that you made the skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Great job making that skirt!

    Doranda
    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?