Friday, June 20, 2008

Let's Talk About...

How much I HATE online classes!!!

Something that shouldn't be very difficult has become impossible... i.e. AutoCAD....

I got a 4.0 in the first installment of the class and with the second part I am floundering!
This may or may not have something to do with the fact that I am working on a 10+year old PC... I really do wish they made AutoCAD for MAC's... that would make my life a lot easier! I spend so much time just waiting for things to load!

I have 3 projects due this coming Tuesday, they all hinge on each other. So, the fact that I can't get some major parts of project 13 to show up is giving me little to no hope about 14 & 15.

On the bright side I took pictures of my new charms today... Although I did end up putting my full body weight on one and cracking it... I haven't decided whether or not I'll try to sell it, I still think it's really neat... Although I haven't really sold a ton of charms yet... or anything now that I think about it.. :D





It's Broken! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - so - what do you think?