Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Blahs!


So, I am pretty sure that starting my Etsy business in the summer was a BAD idea!

But it's ok because I only seem to sell when I am on vacation... and I vacation a whole lot in the summer!

I am really going to make an effort to blog more... I hope.

Yesterday I made 20 new pairs of bobby pins for my site... I'll post photos... I think they are pretty sweet! Great for the girly girl in all of us!

Also, I got a myspace to help with networking... Turns out my demographic is the crowd that loves themselves some myspace.... Personally I think that site is for creepers... Maybe I've just been watching too much Date Line... ha ha!

Anyways, wishing a great day to you all as I sit here in 90* heat... Better than snow I guess!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - so - what do you think?