Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photos!





Ok, well I guess I should talk a little bit more about myself!

I will be entering my 2nd semester of the Interior Design Program in the fall... I am very excited! In the spring I will be applying for the actual program... so there will be lots and lots of hard work between now and then!

I have always loved to craft and make things, ever since I was a little girl. People have always told me I should sell the things that I make... So when I heard about etsy.com a couple of months ago I thought I should give it a whirl.

Here I am almost two weeks after opening, I have nearly 2 pages of inventory and old 1 sale... which was to my really good friend, so I don't know if that counts...

I made beaded jewelry and hair accessories, hand bound journals, soldered charms, and basically anything else I am in the mood for!

So, please enjoy some of my most recent photos... and if you want to make my day... buy something!

Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - so - what do you think?