Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Thursday to you all!

Good Morning from a now incredibly cold Michigan!

This past few weeks we've had 60*, down pours, and now snow and freezing temps again. Oh Michigan weather how you toy with my emotions! Not to mention my wardrobe!

Here is a barrette that I just listed last night:

I am going to be creating and listing a smattering of new items. I want to try to earn money to go towards a potential trip to Europe this summer. I would be spending 4 weeks in Italy learning about architecture and interior design! I am so excited for this chance to study in such a beautiful country! Trying to raise at least half the money for the trip will be a challenge though, especially since I only make $8 an hour at my job.

So, please visit my site frequently and make a purchase if you are able to. Help me reach my goal! Or, if nothing else make 100 sales on Etsy!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great item!! If you have a chance to go to Europe - take it!! I spent a year in the Netherlands when I was in my mid twenties, through a work exchange program. One of the best years of my life!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?