Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life and Such


Happy Ash Wednesday!!

So, I think that the last time I posted I was super happy about the interview for the internship. Here we are in mid-Feb. and I still have not been contacted. Which is okay, because another person I know who interviewed with the same company has also not heard anything either.

I am taking a graphic design course this semester for my design specialization that I just applied for. I always like to be a little bit of an overachiever and take a few classes before I am accepted to the program.... How else do you know if you like something?

I have posted my projects on my facebook page, which I have been working very hard on... so if you would like to visit my first graphic design project and my facebook page, please go here:


Valentine's Day around here was lovely. My boyfriend is very thoughtful!

Now onto the next holiday, St. Patty's Day! Here are some interesting things I've found on Etsy that are St. Patty's themed... Please click around and enjoy!


Clover Cutting Board!!! A great $12 find from tomroche

A St. Patty's COOTIE!!! Ironically from seller, igotcooties!

You all know I am a sucker for anything dealing with wiener dogs and this, well, this is simply fantastic!
Thank you DownUnderDogDesigns for bringing a smile to my face!


Before I leave you for tonight, to get my graphic design work critiqued, I would just like to give a shout out to my lovely friend Kristin. I am so sorry you got stuck in the critique group with the girl who hates everything everyone else does... :S

Happy Lenten Season!


1 comment:

  1. We have the most trashy St. Patrick's Day stuff at Old Navy. Including a huge cup that says "Shot Glass" on it. WOWWWW

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?