So - how am I managing to pass all this time on elipitical machines and treadmills? I have a couple of fantastic workout mixes - My newest is what I am sharing with you today!
1. Rooney - When Did Your Heart Go Missing
- I always sing along to this one - so it gets a little awkward.
2. Ke$ha - Your Love is My Drug
- This is my new favorite song, you can't possibly sit still to it!
3. Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life
- A classic. This song, in my mind, is a brilliant creation for step aerobics!
4. All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
- Another on that you want to sing along to!
5. Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
- Such an upbeat song - makes you want to move!
6. Britney Spears - Stronger
- Quite the motivational ditty - good for the end of the workout! The dance in the video looks like a workout itself!
7. Fergie - Fegalicious
- Pretty much for the line about being "up in the gym working on her fitness..."
8. Rob Thomas - How Far We've Come
- I always make this the last song, mostly because it talks about accomplishments!
9. J. Sean ft. Lil Wayne - Down
- Well, if you're not moving enough this one will get you dancing!
10. Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
- I am a sucker for this song, love the fast pace!
Great looking yoga pants from TimjanDesign
This tank from batikcreations is affordable and simply awesome!
This headband is non-slip & perfect for the gym, from jwgcreations
You won't loose your water bottle if it has your name on it! From giftchick
Now I hope you get the motivation to hit up the gym, jog, do some yoga, or maybe just park a little further back and enjoy the walk!