Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My First Bachelorette Party!

Last Thursday I went to my very first Bachelorette Party! It was for a very dear friend of mine that I've known forever. What a fun evening it was! Here are some highlights of the evening...

Tequila = Gross! She was a great sport about it though!

The Maid of Honor and Me! We've all known each other since elementary school!

The whole group!

I poked around Etsy to find fabulous Bachelorette items - Enjoy!

Aren't these sashes so much fun!? From EmbellishMellaDesigns

This invitation is just too cool, from PinkHeartsPaperie.

These suckers are just too cute! From cmgarofalo

What a pretty place to keep all of those wild memories! From urbansavanna

Pictures from the wedding will be posted soon! What is your favorite Bachelorette Party Memory?

Have you entered to win $15 from Etsy shop babblingbrookes? Click above to enter - I know you'll love B's gorgeous jewels!

8 comments:

  1. How fun! I have never actually been to one. I love those suckers, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun! I've only ever been to my sister's bachelorette party, which I hosted. Haha, and there was 1 minor and 1 pregnant guest in attendance so we had a spa night instead of a party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and knowing each other for such a long time, that is a very special thing. :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a fun night!
    I had my bachelorette party a few weeks ago, it was pretty low-key, but very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those suckers at the bachelorette party are sooo cute! The party looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy it ! I was just complaining I never get to see anyone from the "old days"....we were lucky enough to get pulled up on stage during my bachelorette party and dance with the act they had at the time - it was a ball !

    ReplyDelete
  7. completely understandable..at the end of the day its just a friendly competition. :)

    Good luck with your poppy project as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?