Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cake Toppers!

Lately I've been noticing cake toppers. I feel like it is imperative that I find something that fits Hunky and me perfectly. So I started to dig around Etsy and I was not disappointed, there are so many different ways to go. Traditional, silly, romantic, crafty, the pages and pages of cake toppers were endless. Enjoy some of my favorites!

For the perfect pear... ha ha ha - Love! From derjes

I should have known by the name of this shop, annacrafts, that I would just love her work. There is such a whimsical feel about this adorable little couple!

Super simple and simply cute from ReadyGo
This fabulous topper is from BlueButterflyDesigns and comes in many different colors!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Planning our wedding was a TON of fun! I'm so happy for you right now :) Congratulations to the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the pears are super-duper adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds, thank you for including my cake banner!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?