Saturday, February 12, 2011

If you saw my apartment right now...

If you saw my apartment right now you would probably think I was a complete mess.

There are about 700 projects going on right now...
Dishes piled high in the kitchen,
Magazines in stacks,
Bizarre tubes of material that must be made into a dress by Wednesday,


Mending piled up waiting to be fixed,
Piles of things to be sold on eBay and make their way to Good Will,
Samples ready for the ASID Student Competition that starts Monday at 8 am,

Papers all around me as I am starting my job hunt and practicing formatting cover letters,
All of this and I am sitting her blogging and watching Julie & Julia.


Life is too short - don't forget to take a break every now and then
- or you'll go crazy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you're really knee deep in a lot of projects!! Don't forget to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say we do better with pressure. Hah!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?