Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nico and Lala

I am going to start off by apologizing for my recent lack of posts. As it turns out, working in visual merchandising during the holiday season means that all I do is work... Hopefully after the season winds down I'll get back into the swing of things!

For me this is the year of bright bold colors. There's something so happy about jewel tones I've had so much fun working them into our new nest. I have also always been a sucker for anything monogrammed.When I stumbled upon this fabulous little set of salt and pepper shakers in US Weekly I headed on over to the Nico & Lala website where I proceeded to fall in love with many of their other products.

Here are some of my other favorite picks from Nico & Lola:
( Did I mention that they do party invites and stationary..?)






What did you fall in love with?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hey - so - what do you think?