Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Etsy Highlights!

This is something that I would like to do every Tuesday. I want to highlight a few items and ask that you all go and check out some great new shops!

Let's get some hearts and clicks for some great Etsy sellers!
Today I am putting together a great little party outfit...


A beautiful, one-of-a-kind dress from Priscilla Dawn- $75 ^
- Will make you feel glamorous and girly all at the same time!

These shoes from emmjessvintage are just fab! $29.95^
At size 6 - they will sparkle with every move you make!
Why not add a little more glamor to top it off? IDOidoitforyou can provide this great statement piece for you at $25.99^


I just wish I had a fancy dinner party to attend!! Please click on the photos and discover more lovely things from these shops that I've stumbled upon!

And now here's a plug for yesterday's post: I tried something new, an eyeglass chain and bobby pin combo, for $15.50... What do you think?

Happy Tuesday to you and I hope you have a fantastic day!! Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. That dress is too cute!! Of course I'm way to old to wear something like that.
    Have an awesome tues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Dress!!! (^_^).. and those shoes... i could never walk in them, but still, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes & the cute dress. :) Awesome!

    Thanks for sharing and dropping by my blog :)

    God Bless
    Alice
    http://piggylittleshop.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Piggy
    http://twitter.com/piggylittleshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun dress!! I would throw a party just so I could wear it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't do anything really for New Year's, but these great pieces make me want to create another occasion to wear something foofy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress and those shoes are awesome! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?