Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Mom is Tops!

In honor of Mother's Day, this Sunday, I just wanted to brag about how especially AWESOME my own mother is! She recently came over and helped me clean and reorganize what is left of my apartment after my roommate moved out. I was pretty much living in a dingy wasteland which she helped turn into a really cute and comfy place to stay. I wish we would have taken before and after photos! My mom is a wonderful, strong, outspoken, beautiful human being everyday of the year!

My mom is awesome for many reasons including, but certainly not limited to the following:

- she gives the greatest and most honest advice.

- she can always recommend a good book.

- she is able to hold her own no matter what the situation.

- she is the greatest bargain hunter in the world.

- she calls it like she sees it!

- she is up for wild adventures - like driving in circles around Mid-Michigan to find the Fleece and Fiber Fair!

- and she loves me no mater what kind of crazy mood I'm in!


Here's a photo of my beautiful mother with my awesome family before Taylor's Senior Prom last weekend. I think we're a cute little bunch!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there! Remember that you are loved so very much and that you make a huge difference/impact on the lives of your children and their friends!


p.s. John graduated from MSU's Broad School of Business today! Photos to come later!

1 comment:

Hey - so - what do you think?