All three fabulous girls are wearing original Stunning designs, 2 from my senior thesis line worn by Gina and Leann, (you can read more about the blue one here and the yellow one here) and one that I just love worn by Tess (read about the silver dress here).
Leann was just great in the Dandelion Dress - she looked like such a Stepford Wife! Gina, sitting in the background is a saint and did a fabulous job with all of the hair and make-up. Seriously, she is the most talented cosmetologist/beautician/hairstylist I've ever met!
I am participating in my first ever awkward/awesome, hosted by The Daybook... I sticking to the Awkward/Awesome events that occurred during the fashion show, because there were more than a few... :DAWKWARD:
- My legs/hands in the above photograph.
- The fact that everyone else in this photograph is able to look at the camera, but me.
- The girl in the purple - she's Whitney, winner of American's Next Top Model Cycle 10 (We didn't recognize her either... *hint* she used to be blonde.)
- There was plenty of H2O provided but zero food (my tummy was in trauma!)
- The final walk at the end of the show, models were to walk with the designers, we forgot Tess... (sorry girl!)
- This event was pretty much the most unorganized thing I've been involved in yet... (but it was still a blast!)
- My fabulous parents came to watch and support me (llooooveeee yooouuu!)
- The whole outfit I'm wearing is from Forever21 - minus the belt and shoes which came from WHBM. (If you haven't already, invest in a thick black belt - it will transform your wardrobe!)
- The Student Union was packed for this event - hooray school spirit!
- I officially have 2 orders for the yellow dress!
- I finally figured out how to use the tape strips I downloaded from Pugly Pixel!