Thursday, August 11, 2011

Graphic Print iPad Cases New in Stunning Shop

In my ever lasting battle to take decent photos of my Etsy listings I think I may have managed to improve my staging and photography skills yesterday during the beautiful sunny Michigan day we had.

iPad cases are all lined and a prototype (in fabric we will not discuss because it's not the manliest) has been tested by Hunky for the past few months. Despite the feminine motif he loves the case and has had me make a few improvements on the design. Hooray for trial and error! Here are the two new listing photos that I am most excited about!



There are more of these lovelies in the works - I just love working with super bright and graphic fabrics! What is your favorite project these days?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - so - what do you think?