Monday, August 29, 2011

Have a very Etsy wedding!

Well, hello there! I'm Kristin, author of I Hate Everyone and friend of the lovely Anna. Since she's currently enjoying her fabulous honeymoon, I will be filling in for her here for TWO WEEKS. Excited? I am!

In honor of Anna's wedding (which was gorgeous, by the way, and you'll get to see pictures soon enough) and because I'm bursting with inspiration since interning at Kentucky Bride magazine this summer, I'm going to share some awesome Etsy finds for your wedding.


I've been in love with this bouquet for a little longer than is healthy. It comes from the Etsy store of AutumnArt. She makes the best bouquets and boutonnieres and I just love her.


I love a good cake stand and my boo and I plan to have a fun assortment of dessert at our future hypothetical wedding. I therefore LOVE this and all the other colorful cake and cupcake stands in afabulousfete's Etsy shop.


This adorable awesomeness comes from sERINascustomshop. I think these wooden letters would make a perfect alternative guest book! They're 24 inches tall and big enough for everyone to sign!

There you have it! Some of my favorite Etsy wedding finds!

PS- you can check out a sneak peek of Anna and Hunky's wedding on the photographer's blog!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - so - what do you think?