Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi all, Kristin again! I bought a new skirt and I'm just so so so in love with it that I decided to take a page out of Anna's book and show you what I wore with it today.

The skirt is actually a skirt for little girls. We sell it at Old Navy right now and it was on sale for $8! The shirt is from Forever 21 (about five years ago) and the vest is from Gap.


And it's a mirror shot, how cool am I?!?!


My eye makeup was as loud as my outfit; I used purple, yellow and blue eyeshadow!


And I accessorized with these great purple zebra hoops!

Yay for bright colors!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love a lot of color too and sometimes find kids items that work. This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes (even etsy) linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.
    or too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?