Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday was earlier this month and here is a little taste of my day...
Unfortunately - or fortunately? - there are no photos of me at work for most of the day before this.


A fabulous surprise from my amazing Hunky husband... 

Any guesses? (We'll save the contents for a later day!)


 Sprinkles cupcakes from my fabulously wonderful baby sister!

 A fancy dress up dinner with Hunky.

 Thank you to everyone who reached out to make my Birthday fantastic!
(p.s. This is how I smile when I am EXHAUSTED... )

 There is a certain point where you stop announcing and counting down your birthday -  less the ages 16, 18, and 21 - the landmark birthdays are over - but I'll happily dress up and go out to dinner and make every year a landmark year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - so - what do you think?