Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore Chilly Fall Chicago Weather

It's coming into that time of year when I wish tights were just permanently a part of my body.  A really great pair of solid black opaque and a pair of cute sweater tights.  There would be a button somewhere that I could press to automatically change between those two options as well as a good, solid, non see thru pair of leggings.  Then I don't think this cold, blustery Chicago weather would bother me - also - if it's not too much to ask I'd like a magical hot latte that refills with whatever drink I'm craving on my walks to work!

This outfit contains many of my most favorite pieces.
Skirt (with pockets!!) - Vintage WHBM
Sweater (with diamond embellishment!!) - Vintage WHBM
Scarf - Younkers
Tights - WHBM
Belt - Vintage Anne Klein from my Mom

 
I'm running into this problem with lighting on the days I work - it's dark when I leave and dark when I come home... 

Hat - Vintage WHBM
Dress (under $20!) - Forever 21
Sweater - WHBM
Belt - WHBM
Necklace - WHBM
Tights - WHBM


Pants - Vintage WHBM
Turtle Neck - Vintage WHBM
Headband - J. Crew
Scarf - Younkers

Here's to a week with pictures of 3 out of 7 outfits - including 1 on a day off!!
Trying for 4 next week!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and hat! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up. I really love first skirt. If only I owned more skirts with pockets!

    Doranda
    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?