You, lovely readers have nearly tripled - and I am very excited about each and every one of you!
Let's get a bit of a recap on this, the last day of 2010...
- A family visit to the Detroit Institute of Arts
- We made our cars "No Phone Zones"
- I learned & mastered the art of Fashion Sketching
- I met a Supermodel!
- We got in shape & picked out our swimsuits
- Donated 10" of hair to Pantene Beautiful Lenghts
- Hit 200 Followers!
- Hunky Boyfriend Graduated from college!
- Hunky Boyfriend and I ate exotic food
- Countrysoapsbymarlene was the first giveaway!
- Hunky & I made delicious food on the grill
- Stunning Little Sis Graduated High School!
- I moved!
- Family friends taught me pretty nasty kitchen things...
- I attended [re]ocon with my friend Christie
- We made breakfast with Erica of Acrie Adventures
- There was a crazy rumor
- The cork board frame project was featured on Handmadeology!
- We took a trip to Mackinac Island
- The creation of a New Logo!
- Tess Theisen taught us a bit about fashion
- Hunky Boyfriend turned into Hunky Fiance!
- I had some work featured in the ATD Undergrad Exhibit
Meeting Hunky Boyfriend's brother, Mark, who has been in Rome studying in the Seminary, for the first time was a definite highlight. Can you believe it only took 5.5 years for me to meet this elusive family member?Overall it was a a great year. Full of hard work - a semester with 17 credits (that by the way, ended with a 4.0!!!!) - love - family - creativity - and success!
Thank you - lovely readers for your comments and involvement - we ended the year with over 500 of you! Get ready for a Fabulous 2011!